Klang Valley area: FREE shipping with purchase from RM50
Outstation: RM15 OFF on delivery fee with purchase above RM200
1. Who are we?
The team is comprised of fitness enthusiasts who have spent many years of experience in F&B business as well as a nutrition advisor who is committed to cater to the needs of our customers.
2. How often the menu will be changed?
We strive to provide the best to our customers, so there will be varieties in the menu selection every quarter of the year.
3. Describe the preparation process and is Dietmonsta halal?
Ours uppliers are all Halal certified and we are currently working towards JAKIM halal certification.
4. I don’t know which meal plans to get. Are there consultations available?
We have a nutrition advisor who would be able to provide a direction towards your goal.
5. Can i change the protein/carb selection in the meal packages?
We can customize meal plans to suit your preference yet fulfill your daily macronutrients.
6. How do I get my meals?
Our in-house rider will deliver to you for Klang Valley area. Outside Selangor area, we will deliver to you by using third party courier service.
7. How much is the delivery charge?
Charges start from RM5 to RM35 depending on your location. Delivery coverage covers entire semenanjung Malaysia except Sabah & Sarawak.
8. How long can I keep the meals?
Vacuum packed meals last 5 to 7 days in the chiller while standard packaging should be best consumed within 3 days.
9. Who should consume Dietmonsta?
Anyone who has a goal to achieve be it just for weight loss, muscle gain, eat well or even for performance based competition such as bodybuilding.
Validate your login
Create New Account